CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/25/08

First Fire of Autumn

It's getting cold here in Gunnison, we've had teens and single digits at night already. It seems like last year it stayed warm until Thanksgiving! We're used to it by now. Mike has been diligently gathering firewood with his new Stihl chainsaw, we have about 6 cords. We burned 5 last winter. We have also been trying to get the last of our summer activities in, Mike with mountain biking and me with rock climbing. It's a bummer we don't get to go out and do stuff together, I'm sure Harlan will be able to go with us more often next summer. He's been riding around in his bike trailer lately and he seems to enjoy it. He'll be 7 months November 3rd, I'll be 23 November 8th! My new graphic design job is awesome, I get to work in my pajamas. School is going well too, I'm only taking 2 classes. We are getting really excited for Harlan's first Thanksgiving and Christmas, even though I've heard babies are more excited about wrapping paper than presents.
My parents are getting ready to start their big panamanian adventure, you can follow along on my dads blog: http://funkydishrag.com/bubbachuck/
He has lots of neat pictures up.
Harlan is going to be a lion for halloween, so check back for pictures in about a week! We hope everyone is doing well!







My very favorite picture of Harlan



1 comments:

Octohawk said...

leaf-eating photo! so cute!