CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9/10/08

This little piggy went to the market...









I've had my hands full with my new job and school, so i haven't had much time to update lately. our 5 month old Harlan is eating rice cereal twice a day and he loves it! It's easy to tell he feels pretty grown up. My grandparents are coming in from Iowa on the 19th, along with my brother(his 24th bday) and my parents. Should be a nice weekend, hope everyone brings their sweaters. its been freezing at night, my garden is going downhill. not that it was much to brag about in the first place!

2 comments:

chuck said...

Oh boy he does look happy with that spoon in his mouth! Pretty soon he'll be big enough to go crawling away giggling when you come after him!

Schelley said...

Harlan is a cutie patootie!! It looks like you're having so much fun with him.