CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/29/08

I thought I was Huge!




Here are some pictures I found that my dad emailed me. Some are from October-ish, the others are Thanksgiving. I thought I was so big, how funny! Now it's just ridiculous. To all of you holding your breath for the big day... you can relax. My Doctor said I can anticipate going at least until my due date. He's happy where he is I guess, enjoying life on the inside. Mike and I are trying to enjoy our last "free" days, but I'm naturally a very impatient person.

2 comments:

chuck said...

ooo I hope the baby comes soon, Nana and I can hardly wait!

Love,
Grandpa

Aunt Dory said...

Mallory's water broke at 10:30pm on Wednesday, April 2, 2008. She went to the hospital at 12:30am. She is only dilated 1cm, so we'll see how it goes. Grandma Logan is on her way from Berthoud to Gunnison.

Love,
Aunt Dory
Seattle, WA