CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/13/08

Aah Hormones!


Today has turned out to be quite the rollercoaster. I went shopping and completely forgot what I went out for, until I got home and tried to do the dishes... no dish soap. Then Mike came home early, and rather than get excited I was upset because I hadn't finished cleaning the house up yet. Later I simultaneously cried while laughing. Ohhh it's been a fun one. Trying to wind down now, we're watching American Gangster with Denzel Washington. I have a full day at work tomorrow, so hopefully that'll help keep my emotions in check! The baby has been moving around all day; kicks, hiccups, punches, the whole nine. Guess that means he's healthy! hopefully we're on the same sleep schedule for tonight, I need it.

I've been having heart palpitations lately, hopefully it's nothing to worry about... they're pretty persistent tonight. I've been practicing up on my meditation and relaxation, should help.
The picture is my insanely huge belly next to the snow out front, Mike's parents wanted us to send them some pictures so they can see how much snow there is. I'm definitely about to pop!

0 comments: