CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

6/1/08

Digital is Overrated

This roll was shot using some old European camera my dad let me use for my photography class. I'm still learning so some of it is underexposed, out of focus, etc. Now Harlan is 2 months old and 13 lbs! He smiles a lot and he's starting to coo. Mike and I recently planted 2 vegetable gardens, we already have rhubarb, lettuce and beets coming up. Still waiting for carrots, potatoes, zucchini, squash and pumpkins. The weather has been beautiful but we could use more rain. Grandpa and Grandma Barnes were in town for Memorial Day weekend; we barbecued and drove up to Taylor Reservoir. My brother, Alex, came in from Durango a few days later and Harlan got to meet his only uncle! I think he'll do a good job.

This one is my favorite, he's smiling at Dad

Baby Blue Eyes
Uncle Alex, the trees are blooming!



Walking to the river






The Rest of these are digital... here's the 3 of us
Mary Alice, Mike and Michael

0 comments: